Reimagining Europe operates a propriety filter, so comments are routed to the Blog Editor and not posted for public view until they have been checked. There will be a brief delay in posting overnight, at weekends and when the blog is very busy.
Please note that Reimagining Europe operates a comments system under the following guidelines:
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog’s Editorial Committee to privately contact the commenter.
- Language and Manners: This is a Christian blog that is intended for a wide audience, and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the Blog Editor to be rude and offensive, will be deleted.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In keeping with the Blog’s faith ethos no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters.
- Limit Links: This blog is set up to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- What to do if Your Comment does not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these guidelines, contact the Blog Editor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates these guidelines may be blocked from commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The Blog’s Editorial Committee reserves the right to delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments.
The Blog Editor is supported by the Editorial Team of Crucible, the Christian Journal of Social Ethics, consisting of: Stephen Platten, John Atherton, Jennifer Cooper, Elaine Graham, Matt Bullimore, James Woodward, John Reader, Natalie Watson, Chris Swift, Malcolm Brown and Carol Wardman.
If you have any questions about Reimagining Europe, please email: email@example.com